805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Jade

Arts University Bournemouth

Animation Production BA (Hons)

Overall my university experience has helped me to become more confident in my work and myself as a person. I have been able to work effectively in a team and as an individual. I have further developed my skills in my chosen field and feel confident that I will be able to leave university and find a job in said field.

Radoslava

Arts University Bournemouth

I loved my time at university so far. It's stressful but also really interesting and enjoyable. My course is quite dynamic but that makes you even more motivated.

Calvin

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

A lot of independent work, so far I enjoy it as everything is new and I am still at a stage where I want to try everything. Just make sure you are on top of your work while having a social life. Not going to pubs and clubs every night and you miss out the exciting uni life :)

James

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

First year was better than second, feel a bit isolated, don't feel I have full uni experience but enjoying course. Would like more add on activities, Art options to use as skills for course.

Britt

Arts University Bournemouth

It has been jam-packed with hands-on sessions, interesting lectures and engaging group projects. The support on offer is overwhelmingly positive, whether it be academic or personal, I feel I always have someone to go to when things get tough. I'm delighted to be here.

Imogen

Arts University Bournemouth

There have been a lot of ups and downs. The course is really hard and it is long hours. In order to pass the course you will need to work from 8.30am-9pm most days. As difficult as it is, it's rewarding. When you make something you are proud of it is worth it. My experience at university overall was good, there are a lot of social events to attend, if and when you have the time.

Sophie

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It's been mixed. My first 5 weeks were really tough, and I really struggled and got stuck with the new open-ended brief on the course. Many of us found that the lack of positive feedback on our work made us demotivated and feel like we weren't good enough for the course. Eventually I figured out what I was going to do for the project and things improved. The first unit was tough, but you feel better once you get through it. Despite not really enjoying the first unit, I feel that I have learnt so much in that time period! I feel happier now I have one project under my belt and I am more confident that I know what is expected of me next time. I think the campus is such a comfortable, judgement-free environment and 99% of students here are really lovely. I feel quite at home at uni now!

Megan

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

I have loved it but moving country has made it quite lonely at times. I also struggle for money as my course doesn't qualify me for student loan. But other than that, I love being here!

Beth

Arts University Bournemouth

Animation Production BA (Hons)

What I expected, the tutors have been great, I feel my time here was useful. I live quite far from many social events, as the uni is far out from town. However there are buses available.

James

Arts University Bournemouth

Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts, Its a good place to learn Fine arts,