805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Charlii

Film Production BA (Hons)

Only ever getting better, I will be sad to leave Arts University Bournemouth. In my first year I didn't feel as though I enjoyed my course, but being given the opportunity to specialise and develop I am really enjoying it now and can't wait for it to allow me great opportunities in the future.

mitoshka

Film Production BA (Hons)

It has been great. When i've needed support i have been able to get it quickly. The course has been taught well and i am happy with the level of skills i have been given. The facilities are also wonderful if you choose to use them.

Katie

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

I'm really enjoying my course, I've already been given so many opportunities and am looking forward to the next two years. I love that we work with different departments to prepare us for industry life. I'm beginning to miss uni now I'm home for Christmas!

Alicia

Illustration BA (Hons)

as much asI hate to say it, if I could go back in time I probably would not choose to go to university. It lacked the support and guidance I feel I could have been entitled to; it didn't feel like I was getting good value for money. While I have grown and developed my skills, I am not 100% confident that I can put it down to my time spent at the uni itself.

Joe

Arts University Bournemouth

Animation Production BA (Hons)

Prior to coming to university I barely wanted to socialise and could hardly draw. Now that I have been through this course, I have many good friends, a great education and a promising future ahead of me if I continue to work hard. I have improved in countless ways and it was only possible because of the excellent support this community has allowed me to be a part of.

VL
violet lewis

Film Production BA (Hons)

it's been really great, I love how it's a campus it feels like a community. I've learnt a lot from my tutors and done a really wide range of things that have improved my skills as a set designer

Olivia

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

i've loved it so far. i changed course 3 weeks in which was the best decision i've ever made. looking after myself has been good! struggled slightly with making friends, it's hard to know which friendships you want to actually keep and which ones were just random people you met in freshers week. haven't missed home much which is good. near the end of my first term is when i started to get lonely which is normal, especially in halls. but overall i'm very happy

Arts University Bournemouth

Fashion Branding and Communication BA (Hons)

I've extremely enjoyed my experience. The work is difficult but rewarding. I have made many friends and memories from the social aspect and night life here. I thoroughly enjoy living so close to the beach and the University has lots of equipment and facilities.

Julia

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

I’m enjoying it very much, the university is small so it’s easy to find my way around. All lectures are good and it’s great how we have so many guest speakers and you’re able to ask them questions, I think it helps to see a future

Kieran

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

The university experience so far has been a good one, it's still early on but I feel that the university has helped my growth and I can see/feel myself making progress and improving my work ethic.