805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Jack

Arts University Bournemouth

it was only bad when I didn't put the effort in. after that its been really good both academically and socially. In my final year so pushing really hard to finish work and meet deadlines but its fun.

Julia

Acting BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed my studies at AUB and don't regret my choice. It's difficult to decide to go to a university over a drama school to study acting but the lecturers go above and beyond to get the most out of you. The curriculum runs parallel to some of the best drama schools in the country so you know you aren't missing out on anything. Having less contact time just means you have to put the work in yourself, which makes you more disciplined as an academic and an actor.

Audur

Arts University Bournemouth

It's been great. I thought that since I was going straight into the second year that I wouldn't be able to find any friends but everybody were so nice and welcoming. I've met some amazing people from different courses. I got really good grades and the tutor told me that he wished all his students were like me.

Kris

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

Most of the material I've had to learn myself, lectures are far and few in between and tutors are hardly there. However, the facilities for photography make up for it.

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

So far the only times I haven't enjoyed uni were the first few weeks, feeling homesick and getting freshers flu, but my tutors were very accommodating during the time and keen to make sure my wellbeing came first. the most difficult things were living alone, all my stresses were not to do with the course or being on campus.

Helena

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

i have found it ok, could be better, could have been taught more practical skills and compulsary workshops. I have found the information and skills learned useful

Architecture BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it a lot. The facilities are great as well as the teaching. Tutors are interested in the success of the students. Help is always provided and lectures are made to be interesting to everyone.

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Really good! It’s given me a clear insight into the career field for which I want to go into. I’ve gained a great amount of knowledge and skill in my course. Through having people form industry constantly in too, adds a new element to the course that that at other Universities don’t do.

Phoebe

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

Really good! It has pushed me way out of my comfort zone and made me feel more myself than ever before. Going to uni at AUB (and although being at times extremely hard in many ways) was the best decision i could have made.

Megan

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

It’s has been absolutely amazing! The best thing I’ve ever done in my life, I was previously on a different course at the uni and switch to modelmaking after my first year, they made it so easy to change and it was the best decision ive ever made! Never want to leave 😄