Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

Very positive - I feel very at ease. I would 100% recommend it to future students. It is an experience that you can comfortably do on your own, or with friends. You meet so many people in your field -you're never on your own.

Louise

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

Been ok. very basic the uni haven't put on much in terms of events or social groups to socialise and have people mix friends and get to know one another. Feel more comfortable walking around university/

X
xena

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

I love it but I want a career change which is stressful. I love being around my friends and the course is good but I want to do something different now. there is lots of help through the uni with this

V
Viv

Illustration BA (Hons)

Housing has been a bit of a pain - real estate agents for student housing are absolutely atrocious. That's the worst part of university by far. Estate agents will take advantage of you. The actual university is a blast, really friendly and small so it feels a lot like a community.

Kiera

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

so far it has been a hit in the face but a good one that gets me going in the right direction. I would wish for more help in housing and organising people to share houses with for 2nd year would be so helpful. Its small and cute so I like the structure and people are nice.

Jack

Arts University Bournemouth

it was only bad when I didn't put the effort in. after that its been really good both academically and socially. In my final year so pushing really hard to finish work and meet deadlines but its fun.

Julia

Acting BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed my studies at AUB and don't regret my choice. It's difficult to decide to go to a university over a drama school to study acting but the lecturers go above and beyond to get the most out of you. The curriculum runs parallel to some of the best drama schools in the country so you know you aren't missing out on anything. Having less contact time just means you have to put the work in yourself, which makes you more disciplined as an academic and an actor.

Audur

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

It's been great. I thought that since I was going straight into the second year that I wouldn't be able to find any friends but everybody were so nice and welcoming. I've met some amazing people from different courses. I got really good grades and the tutor told me that he wished all his students were like me.

Kris

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

Most of the material I've had to learn myself, lectures are far and few in between and tutors are hardly there. However, the facilities for photography make up for it.

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

So far the only times I haven't enjoyed uni were the first few weeks, feeling homesick and getting freshers flu, but my tutors were very accommodating during the time and keen to make sure my wellbeing came first. the most difficult things were living alone, all my stresses were not to do with the course or being on campus.