805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Courteney

Arts University Bournemouth

I love Arts University Bournemouth. The atmosphere is always pleasant and there is always something going on. The tutors are good at what they do and have helped me grow as a person.

Caitlin

Photography BA (Hons)

So far my University experience has been great the ability to use all the equipment and facilities provided has helped me and my practice to advance from what it used to be before coming here, I've learned a lot more about the science of photography and the way that its self can help you advance further in the world of photography

Olivia

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

has been great, everyone has been so welcoming and ive settled in really well. I've made so many new friends and am loving my course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harriet

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

good i have meet some really lovely people, who are my friends and my lectures and teachers. I like living away from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade

Arts University Bournemouth

do enjoy the course, great facilities for my subject. interesting talks from visiting tutors and artists. opportunities to partake in interesting events, however not the most supporting tutors.

Katie

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

So far I have enjoyed my experience. It's been different to how I thought it would be but not in a bad way. I know I made the right choice of university for me. It's small but still has the connections into the industry. There is also a really nice community within the university.

Miranda

Arts University Bournemouth

Animation Production BA (Hons)

It’s fun but challenging. Be sure to manage time properly and ask for help and advice when you need it. Over all it is very enjoyable and worthwhile :) :) :) :)

Samuel

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

Amazing couldn't ask for more. Well worth the hard work and effort it took to make it into the course I am on. AUB offers lots of support for times of need. I have learnt a lot about my subject area. The facilities are incredible.

Rosie

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

Its been amazing, i am really enjoying my course and getting to know people from all over the world. If i could say anything to future students of the course its just throw yourself into anything and everything

Ewelina

Acting BA (Hons)

I enjoy my course. I feel like I already became much better actress and I'm still in my second year. I'm also foreign student and I noticed that my English progress . I find tutors and stuff lovely and very supportive. It's a great course .