Arden University | Student Reviews

• Arden University
ML
Murdo Lamont

Arden University

I am about to start my 3rd year, and have been a student Rep on the MBA program for 2 years. I have served on the academic board, Quality Standards committee and attended the university during their HER QAA in November 2017. Throughout my studies my experience has been positive and the engagement from both the support and teaching staff first rate. This is reflected in the HER QAA report which highlights the student experience as being a very positive and rewarding one.

SS
simona schiava

Arden University

second year of experience and I am quite satisfied considering it is an online course. I would like to have a little bit more of interaction with tutors and peers

MM
Maurizio Minunni

Arden University

MA Human Resource Management (CIPD)

It would have been positive, but the only bad tutors manage half the modules. They have such a large impact that it turns into a very unsatisfying and frustrating experience.

Cary

Arden University

I chose arden over the OU because of the flexbility and they had the course closer to what I wanted to do. There are well-meaning and engaged people in the support, which you need, as the notes are riddled with errors (english as well as factual) and you have to organise your own exam venues, which in my case I was informed of a week before the exam. Unfortunately cannot quite compare to my experience at bricks-and-mortar university of Bristol.

GS
Gary Smith

Arden University

Love the experience, some of the feedback has been exceptional, support for the start of the dissertation has been very good and student support top notch.

AJ
Ann joseph

Arden University

Challenging but it has definitely developed me as an individual. Time management had improved but isn't the best as yet. It has been a new concept working online but the operations of the university make it such that you do not feel lonely during this process.

GW
Georgia Whitworth

Arden University

It’s been good so far and I enjoyed completing my induction and getting to know my fellow students and tutors. Looking forward to getting further into my course.

NADEINE OSBORNE

Arden University

Its been okay. I could say that theres much room for improvement but its been okay so far. I really wish that I could interact more with fellow peers and be able to share the stuff we've learned.

AK
Adebola Kola-Jolaolu

Arden University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

It was good but I'd love to do a hybrid program in the future, that is, online and class attendance. I am excited to be completing what seemed unachievable. I am happy

Iqbal

Arden University

As a distance learner, -i have gained useful transferable skills i never thought i would possess.for example planning and research. - I am able fit my learning around my work and home life. -i am able to set my own pace of study