Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Anna

Arden University

Business with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

So far so good. I can't complain made some really nice people at university. If you are working full time this course is for you as its only 10hours a week and you can study in the evening via the ilearn platform.

Ron
14 Aug 18

Arden University

My experience has been good. The modules are relevant and on point. The staff response to questions in a reasonable time frame. I am taking my program via distance which is a plus for me since I am unable to quit my job of 10 years and travel.

OM
Onkabetse Mongweotsile
08 Aug 18

Arden University

I gained a lot of information relevant to my working place. I got useful information about time management which helps me a lot to submit my assessments before due dates. My experience also includes the research information I got from my induction module, I now have improved my academic writing skills.

MP
Mariann Petra
01 Aug 18

Arden University

I am fine and I am really determined to carry on the good work and do my best. I know I have a lot to learn, but I have time for that. Unfortunately I distracted sometimes which means I put my studying behind, but I am working on that and prioritize my life around that. Working and studying in the same time is not always easy, that is why I chose distance learning that give me the freedom to study and work too. This is a real challenge, but worth every minutes to get on with it.

VL
Victoria Larunsi
25 Jun 18

Arden University

I think it is very good. I have been given the opportunity to be myself and also grow as an academic. The teaching style is unique. The different methods of learning within a classroom helps every student.

Shamso
12 Jun 18

Arden University

Its only been the 1st semester and cannot judge on overall university experience however, it has been great so far and helpful. The university could invest more in academic resources, internship roles . The lack of student cafeteria has been noted by fellow students.

05 Jun 18

Arden University

MSc Project Management (APM)

Overall, my university experience at Arden has been able to meet my study goals thus far. The study materials are readily available and accessible. I feel at home and can easily get feedback from my lecturer. The learning environment is also collaborative.

Imre

MSc IT Security Management

I am very positively surprised by the quality of the learning material, assessments and the tutors. The material is very much up-to-date and all assessments have been very relevant so far. It is a great experience so far.

SW
Sophie Williams

Arden University

After a rocky start, I really would recommend Arden University to anyone. After feeling like I would never gain a degree, Arden have given me the confidence to do so. I finally feel like I am setting myself out to do something I am capable of. I am learning lots of new things and I am really glad I made the decision to start this course. I almost never want it to finish because I love the flexibility this university gives me!

VJ
Vershley Joyejob

MSc Data Analytics and Project Management

Very good experience, assignments can be stressful, especially when deadlines are close since there are no tutors to remind you of this. But it helps with time management.