Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Alison

Arden University

Master of Business Administration (CMI)

I am very nearly at the end of my MBA now, and at times it has been hard and i have wanted to walk away . However with the flexibility and support of Arden this has allowed me to continue and grow in confidence that i can do this. I would highly recommend Arden University.

MS
MBA Student

Arden University

Master of Business Administration (CMI)

I have got so much out of doing this course. It has been challenging, enjoyable, and is changing and shaping my career and practice as a manager and has done since my very first module.

AD
Adina Davis

Arden University

Healthcare Management with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

I am on my foundation level i thing that i would need to be on my coues for a littie while longer befor i can give my opinion. on my coues when i would like see my self what my opinion would be in a years time.

FAMOUS

Arden University

Business (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

I AM REALLY ENJOYING ARDEN UNIVERSITY EALING CAMPUS SO I WILL RECOMMEND ARDEN UNIVERSITY TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS NICE AND PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT TO STUDY TO COME HERE.

Christianah Bamidele

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

So far i am enjoying everything about the university. Future student should settle down on time for lecture and they must tell their tutor whenever they are having problem academically. Student support are there to give them moral support and to counsel them when they are struggling with anything about their academic.

STEVE

Arden University

They have been extremely supportive of me and my efforts to complete this course. I have many challenges which I shared with the university and they made every effort to afford me the opportunity to continue my studies. AWESOME STAFF.

Jessica

Arden University

Being an online student can be very daunting. There is very often a wait to receive feedback or assistance but I am slowly getting used to this inevitable aspect of online learning.

Elisa

Arden University

Good on average, sometimes it is not clear what exactly is expected and how to do it, tutor gives feedback on time most of the times but not always, sometimes answers are given in an unnecessary complicated way

SG
Steven Griffin

Computing BSc (Hons)

Being able to study from home and on-campus is perfect. Arden's 'Blended Learning' feels experimental at the moment. I hope I can be one to prove it works.

CF
Cemene fraser

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

Over it’s been stressful but good and I always feel supported and encouraged no matter what is going on outside of university. The university lessons to us as students and try to cater to all the students needs and requirements