Arden University

244 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Jack
16 Aug 21

MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)

I am still expecting a refund from the finance department and no one is getting back to me. Not a great course and content. The overall experience has not been a good one.

3 people found this helpful

John
10 Jul 21

MSc IT Security Management

As an International Student who has past experiences with other Institutions, I was impressed with how Arden University (Berlin Campus) supported me throughout my application process till even after enrolment. They have been very supportive to me especially which I think other international students would gladly attest to this. Related to academics, the various module tutors I've had encounters with so far are professional and courteous in dealing with students. Although studying ain't easy, It seems so because they dedicate most of their time to ensuring that students bring out the best in them so we can fit perfectly in desired industries after graduation. There are also activities outside classes which makes we the students have a feel of social life as well. In all, Arden University(Berlin Campus) has the ability in grooming its students with a comfortable university life.

Ayodeji
10 Jul 21

MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)

Each module handling preparation and implementation online has been very business like and mostly hitch free. However, quality of iLearn lessons and involvement of the tutors in the preparations may need to be more to keep material up to date. Turn around time for assignments assessment has been good too and tutor feedback except in one module. My opinion is that the the time allotted to completing each module should not be less than two months. Training on industry relevant tools has been less than good in my opinion. Only python without its basic training was offered and I couldn't take much from this.

Muhammad
09 Jul 21

MSc Engineering Management (CMI)

My experience so far is one of pride that I have been able to be a part of my university. The dedication and hard work that has been put into my studies so far has allowed me to succeed in many ways, as well as increasing my self-development skills. The university is a great place to study and I would suggest it to anyone.

aisha
30 Jun 21

my overall experience of arden UNIVERSITY has been great, im just happy as a mature student and single mother that i was giving another chance to get through UNIVERSITY and gain the degree iv always wanted for the job opportunities. a fantastic place with great and very understanding lecturers and staff i would recommend to anyone its very much worth the money and Experience

Shania

Master of Business Administration

Overall I am happy at Arden especially during lockdown they adapted brilliantly and my teaching hasn't been interrupted in the slightest. I personally would recommend Arden University to friends and family :)

Amro

MSc Engineering Management (CMI)

I am finalizing my Master Degree that I have chosen, which is MSc. Engineering Management. Before I graduate, I would like to thank the university first of all, the tutors that taught me secondly, in addition to the Berlin student support. Moreover, there are two special thanks. Thank you Arden for these hard workers teams, from head of departments, to tutors, to student supporters to workers.

Alicia-Khalia

I’ve loved every moment of studying at Arden so far, it’s been great, from sign up! I do blended learning which fits around my family and other commitments - nothing like a regular uni, so much better!

Michael

MSc Project Management (APM) (CMI)

I am still a student of the MSc Project Management module. I had a problem with the module called Quality Management. In this module, a time extension was given to upload the final work file. However, and despite the fact that I have proof that I did upload it (the bad thing is that they don't let you review the uploaded file, but I do have confirmation that Turnitin read it), I received a notice that I did not I had uploaded the homework, and therefore had a grade of zero. As much as I sent emails to Berlin Student Support, I did not get any response, so I had to contact one of the managers directly (in fact, two canceled the appointment I had made, and one could not be contacted, and still cannot be reached). The lady told me (after 3 days of waiting) that my work had been sent, which she relieved me. The Berlin student Support email replied that they had sent my Turnitin receipts (that is, they do exist, they are valid) for review by the respective department. Today I was surprised that they have not validated my work, even though I have proof (I have even sent them photos with the date and time of delivery of the work, with ease), but they do not want to recognize it. And they do not allow me to contact me either by phone (they do not answer) or request an appointment (the links to request appointments are broken). I make this disclosure, as I have felt mistreated by the Berlin Student Support.

3 people found this helpful

CS
Chiara Sinagra

Do not bother to even try with them, surely flexible but it is a game of luck with the tutor that happens to follow your module. Out of the 8 modules that I have studied, 4 of them were lead by a person who was not able to answer the class questions or hold a class, just a waste of time. Moreover, if you try to contact the support for any kind of reason well... good luck with it! Wait time of over 7 working days for the reply to your email, if they ever reply. No chance to speak on the phone with them. Absolutely gutted about my experience with them which is also why I decided to quit my studies. No support and no profesionalism.

4 people found this helpful