Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Alice

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

The uni experience has been good overall. Once you get used to the portal and find a way of working which suits you, it's easy to use and navigate. The module content is overall good, there are a couple of modules which aren't strictly graphic design (essays and movie making) but the majority are helpful and tailored to the learning process.

JW
Joe William Zeume Kapso

MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management

I must admit that my experience from the beginning is very good, indeed I started in October 2017 and I'm really good in this program that requires a lot of effort and sacrifice. But the presence, the dynamism and the commitment of the students support, tutors, and the seriousness of the university and the students are very motivating and allowed me to hold on! I am happy, I wish that my module of Research Project is as well followed to allow me to finish in perfection this Master I hold with all my heart.

Arden University

Very good. Nothing I cannot complaint about. The online services is very well structured. The online library is very good packed up of all articles and reports you need.

CC
Claudia Coetzer

Arden University

Business (Marketing) BA (Hons)

Amazing. I am so impressed with Arden, the quality of the material, the competence of the tutors, the resource library. Absolutely love it. If you are considering studying, even if you are working full time and time seems scarce, DO IT. Arden is amazing and the support you get, is invaluable.

Emmanuel

Arden University

Law and Psychology BA (Hons)

With Arden, I saw it as timely. I would like to say that, with this institution, their future is bright. I can attest that since my enrolment at Arden, a lot of changes had taken place especially my interaction with people. Friends and work colleagues see me as adviser, counsellor and as a consolation in the manner I approach their individual questions of their life experiences, and spiritually too.

Rasidi

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

Great. I have more confidence in my studies at Arden university and i am pretty sure that in coming students we have an excellent support. Arden university have all resources.

JO
Jackson Omoruyi

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

My experience so far at the University is awesome starting from the tutors, student support centre, and counselling giving to students when they are stress regarding any particular issues.

MP
Marco Paulo Marques

LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status LLB

It's my first time studying and undergraduate degree, so I'm loving it. Students are from various backgrounds and age brackets, which brings a diverse atmosphere.

sdf

Arden University

Criminology and Psychology BA (Hons)

Arden University

MSc Project Management (APM)

Expected a whole lot more, being a UK university in Berlin. My imagination was definitely cut short with the reality of what is currently on ground. The facilities in classroom are in place for decent learning but I imagined a campus, a student environment that will provide social life, sporting and recreational activities. A campus with student residence (which should have been optional).