Arden University | Student Reviews

• Arden University
Christopher
01 Aug 19

MSc Psychology (BPS)

I wouldn't wish the university experience on my worst enemy. Tutoring is bad, student support is unhelpful and rude. My advice is.. RUN away from Arden University.

Abderrahim
27 Jul 19

LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status LLB

I am very happy with Arden University. I feel comfortable thanks to the great support and the absence of discrimination, and over all, the encouragement of my tutor.

chandrika
26 Jul 19

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

I started a healthcare management course in 2017. Its great course for someone who wants to learn about social care. I also have been a student representative, the system covers various different roles. It gaining skills that assist in my personal development and help improve my employability.

Keith
24 Jul 19

MSc Psychology (BPS)

The best educational experience I have ever had. The subjects are interesting. The tutors are extremely helpful. The website is easy to navigate. The assignments are very challenging.

Dean
23 Jul 19

Arden University

Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

Well, I have only just completed my first module (1 of 5) on my top-year at Arden University, but going by what I have experienced so far, it has all been positive. Arden University's distant and blended style of teaching is modern and suits me and is good for students that are working, parents, etc, as it offers flexibility.

Mirela
11 Jun 19

LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status LLB

One star is to much for this university!! Please if you don’t want your life to become difficult and to have problems, to cry daily and to be lied in your face, don’t go to this university, as this will be the worst choice! must say the worst university you can ever attend. My experience with Arden was a nightmare and it still is. They making my life hard, they are not organised and they definitely don’t offer any support for the student. For the law subject, we had no seminars , no support. They give us a law timed assignment 24 hours for 3000 words in the first year. then told us we need to do a face to face presentation, we prepared and told us there is no date for that yet and then one day before submission 24 hours before they telling us we need to do an audio presentation and no more face to face! Then they released another assignment at 14:30 in place of 2 pm and they told me thats not true , because the actual assignment was there at 2 pm ( big lie as all my collegues send me picture with that, showing the assignment is not out) , then we still had to submit the next day at 2 pm , regardless they was late or not! I post them a review on facebook, made them several complaints and told them i wanna change the university next year and exactly after 1 day I received an email of unfair practice on my assignment, then been accused of plagiarism of 2 assignments in total! ( strangely after puting my review on facebook they dismissed the review so now no one can see any review). I just hope i can move myself or i can take an action for this university as i wasted my time and my money for nothing.

Imre
08 Jun 19

MSc IT Security Management

It has been a very good experience so far. The course material is interesting in most cases, uses real life examples however they should be regularly reviewed and refreshed. Most assignments were interesting but one was a total disaster. Overall it is very good however it could be even better.

Toye
03 Jun 19

Arden University

Healthcare Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Excellent and enjoyable atmosphere with constant student support team with various experience in dealing with student issues positively. The uni is recommendable with my great experience during my session in higher institution regarding the quality tutors and mentoring ability to enrich individual student without any form of discrimination. The learning environment is very accommodative at convenience with higher administrative support to help learners accomplish their potentials.

CW
Casey Williams

Arden University

Business (Human Resource Management) (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

overall I'm loving university, studying and meeting new people. I wish I would have done this years ago. I feel that Arden sometimes run to much like a business which may be correct to a certain degree, but due to working with all types of people it must base its policy and procedures on Person Centred Approach as each student will have their own individual needs and requirements that may need to be taken into consideration as part of the Equality and Diversity Acts and New GDPR Regs 2015 etc

V
Vicki

Arden University

Psychology and Sociology BA (Hons)

It’s been great. Student based study groups, opportunities in discussion forums to get to know other students, plenty of assessment help, lots of notice for live sessions, deferral opportunities, the tutors are great and offer lots of support. Overall a really fantastic uni