Arden University

244 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Rebecca

MSc Psychology (BPS)

By the end of my third year. Only 2 people was left out of a large group. They either quit or transferred to another university. Of us two left I know both of us didn't do our dissertations and both sent countless mails to be ignored until it was too late.

3 people found this helpful

Olga

Master of Business Administration (Finance)

My experience it’s been the worse, I completely lost one year of my life in this “university “ please don’t fool like me as England has better universities. Also I lost my maintenance loaned because the student finance department send the wrong information to the England student finance so they couldn’t continue with my application because my university told them I’m no longer a student. Absolutely a joke the personal working there as they are unable to help you with anything

2 people found this helpful

Kelly

MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)

AWFUL!!!! I started studying with Arden over a year and a half ago. I was extremely excited at the prospect. I have always loved studying (sounds nerdy I know). I have been consistently let down by the university. I have had multiple reviews of essays with completely contradictory feedback to the point it felt impossible to complete successful work. This continued until I was mentally exhausted and decided to with draw form the course. I found out today that it seems the uni had actively withheld the information of my withdrawal from SFE. I have received a lot of strange emails from the university after my student withdrawal. There have been boards to confirm my results of modules which have been

2 people found this helpful

Michael

MA Human Resource Management (CIPD)

The university staff have been very helpful and professional in dealing with me and the challenges that my disabilities have caused. I cannot rate the staff highly enough. The university is still a new university and is growing and becoming a recognised brand and is challenging the more traditional distance learning universities. I am proud to be a student at Arden University.

MS
meriem saeed

Master of Business Administration

You can get your respective degree award either online or on campus. Different subject majors are available for the bachelor's level and master's level.

Zainab

MSc Project Management (APM) (CMI)

In Arden Knowledge is power so is students safety and good environment. My experience in Arden thought me the importance of studying in a comfortable and safe environment, the lecturer student interaction is excellent.

Michael

MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)

The lectures delivered have been delivered so comprehensively and very meticulously. The lecturer is well knowledgeable in the field and is really very friendly and accommodating in answering questions. Enough assistance channels have been made available by the university to students in order for students to get help and assistance with ease in any area they might face challenges. Overall, learning us are very interesting and easy as a result of the operation and system of the university

DB
Deimante Bracaite
First gen student

I am a distance learner so I am not sure about the campus so can not comment. The interactions that I have had with the student union have been good, everyone are helpful and friendly.

GL
Gustavo Leano Hinojosa

Master of Business Administration

I really like the teaching method that my University (Arden University) has, also all the professors are very professional and give everyone excellent treatment and are always willing to help in everything that is needed student support and all the other departments answer all your questions and they never take too long. I really like the University that I chose (Arden University).

KM
Krisztina Marty

MSc Psychology (BPS)

The lecturers are well knowledge and most of them are helpful, some of them have a great humour which make easier to understand and remember the materials.Every terms I met new ideas how to learn easier and effective which changed my strategies which helpful.The hard ship department also supported me that I have a new laptop to do my essays and reports which I could not do it, if I did not get help regards unaccepted circumstances.The material is not easy, even it looks like.You need to study consistently anyway great chance to not pass.I love it because that was the only chance to do my Master as a full time employee , a mother of a 4 years old boy and a new born girl.It is a great challenge but I believe the methods and knowledge what I learn will help to understand more the people living with disabilities and I support them through my work and in my family life.