Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Faith

Business BA (Hons)

University is balanced, some days are very overwhelming and stressful and otherdays are very chill and tranquil. I have much less stressful days. They normally come around assignment times or when finance is lowww.

Louise

MBA (Top-up)

So far I cant fault the distance learning experience at Arden. I have studied on line courses elsewhere and Arden by far supersedes previous experiences. Easy to consume, good quality content, good guidance documents and excellent tutor support and availability.

lisa

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

my overall university experience is a mix view because I have had some ups and down because I was student rep of my class once and they didn't like it and they were really horrible to me but there are some moments at university which I enjoy which was where we would have a party if it is someone's birthday or end of term

Denise

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

My experience at Arden is absolutely amazing! I was really scared to go to Uni as i am a mature student and was out of education for some years. However the ilearn is just incredible you can read on the go. The student support gave me all the help i need to make my experience even better. The tutors are great.. Best experience so far glad I chose to study at Arden. Great University especially Holborn campus.

Hassan

LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status LLB

Overall, The uni offer assignments over exams so if you dont like exams this is the place but the course is compact so can be stressful at times. work-life is balanced.

SN
Shadia Nagawa

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

It's been a pleasure joining Arden University because I have improved alot with my academics. Broadened my understanding about the way I handle certain issues with the skills I have gained. Also analysing things critically.

Arden University

Business (Human Resource Management) (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

I have had a few issues but they have always been resolved to my satisfaction. Overall my experience has been very good. I would recommend Arden University to anyone considering studying for a degree because the degrees are relevant to today's employment opportunities,

JOYCE

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

I have had a wonderful study experience and I believe its the best thing and decision a mature student like me has made I terms of academic study and achievement,

Elisha

Business BA (Hons)

Most of the experiences have already been stated in the earlier submissions. For a given topic, more than enough information is given which, if followed and read, would even dilute the learning outcome being targeted. I love my university's approach to teaching and I hope to gain more as I progress.

Donnette

MSc Strategic IT Management

I have encountered errors and reported to Uni support and tutors and they were handled. I think having a University that supports you in all aspect of your studies is very important. Especially if you are doing it online. Arden is a good online University.