Arden University | Student Reviews

• Arden University
RC
Rayhan Chowdhury

Arden University

So far so good! No problems at all so far. The dealt with issues quickly. I was suffering from asthma and other health issues and they have allowed me to start my studies in April 2018 instead of February 2018.

LB
Leonie Brown

Arden University

It’s been a good experience and I have enjoyed the course a lot I think it would be much better to have feedback more specific to exact sentences or areas that could be improved I think noted written on areas of the essay they relate to like old times would be much more useful

IC
Innocent Chiti Mututa

Arden University

I am a long distance study student and so far my experience has been very favorable I am now able to schedule my study plan in a way that enables me manage my work and family life

EK
Eirini Katomeri

Arden University

It's OK. Interesting modules, flexability with distance learning studies although some tutors don't really seem to care about our development but that's how it goes with part time studies .

ST
Sophie Timms

Arden University

I have loved it so far, though I have yet to officially start! I feel that everything will be in place and easily accessible for me plus the on hand advice and support so far has been brilliant.

Sarah

Arden University

I have passed each module so far and look forward to finishing course. I will take the skills that I have learned from doing distance learning, but with the lack of material accessible to students at one time and lack of interaction with students I will look at alternative institutions for my following studies.

VS
Victoria Stakelum

MSc Psychology (BPS)

Well its hard to be completely objective as I work here. However, overall I have been genuinely impressed with the experience, which has been far better than I was expecting (I've been very strict to interact with it all as a genuine student and put my staff status to one side). I'm really enjoying the course enormously. Don't be scared by the induction (which is pretty full on) - once you get into the module itself the resources are really engaging and dead easy to work through and the assignment briefings are really clear.

LL
Laura Lahuerta

Arden University

Hard, as I am full time employed, but very rewarding because I can see results and I can apply many of the things I have been studying in my course in university to my day to day duties at my current job. It is rewarding too feeling more confident and having wider options inthe future.

LB
Lucia Balog

MSc Psychology (BPS)

So far I am very pleased to study with Arden, it fits my busy lifestyle, it makes my life more interesting and challenging and that is what I was looking for - another challenge.

SC
Siobhan Clarke

Arden University

As mentioned, I find the course and the teachers transparent, user friendly and logistically feasible. It fits in with my busy life/schedule perfectly. I can access my course from mobile.tablet and PC from anywhere that I have Wifi.