Anglia Ruskin University | Student Reviews

945 Anglia Ruskin University reviews

• Anglia Ruskin University
Az

Anglia Ruskin University

It had been memorable. I have continuously developed myself whilst in Uni. I have the support and environment to challenge myself and learn new things. It is also a very welcoming and multicultural University

Faseeh

International Relations MA

Up until now, my experience with the students and even the teachers is going good. And all this depends on a student, that how he/she interact with his/her module leader and what amount of time he contributes. But i think student interaction should be enhanced.

Helen

Digital Economy LLM

So far, ive not had any cause to regret paying all that money for a higher education. It's been very different from what i was used to obviously but it was exactly what i needed to keep me competitive professionally

V
v

Computer Science MSc

experience so far is good and challenging

Gulmira

Master of Business Administration MBA

Absence of clarity in the processes, not satisfied with grades for certain courses, where feedback or comments not provided. Some teachers do not have a practical experience outside of University

Dynma

International Business MSc

Splendid. I am glad i choose the university. School environment is warm and study materials/ library availability is really adequate. Timetable is well structured.

Public Health MSc

While applying for this masters course, I did fill up the application form over many institutions. As my credentials were good, I got offer letters from all of them including huge scholarships. Now I repent, why did I chose Anglia Ruskin over Cardiff University Wales and Middlesex University London. The agents of ARU blatantly lied and misguided me when I met them at the Educational Fair in the Grand Hotel, Calcutta, India. I made some good friends here, but had I got the chance to start from the beginning again, I would have definitely chosen Cardiff University over ARU.

Anglia Ruskin University

I recommend this university as it a small and well-run institution. the courses are great and it is amazing to live and work in Cambridge. the faculty is well-read and competent and therefore I have gained a lot to make myself capable to work and progress in my field of urology.

Mellisa

Accounting and Finance MSc

It has been a smooth road so far, the lectures have been okay and it’s understandable. The library is quiet resourceful, and the accommodation is really peaceful.

English Literature PhD

It has been satisfactory. In my academic journey this has been my third Uni. It's not as good as where I did my Masters - I felt they were better set up for PGRs. If I were UG, it would meet my needs but I think there isn't much consideration for mature students or those who live off campus.