Anglia Ruskin University | Student Reviews

• Anglia Ruskin University
Kay
20 Jul 20

Information and Communication Technology (Conversion) MSc

I would tell most students to avoid. I cannot speak to the social aspect as I keep to myself, but I’ll tell you that if I was ever placed in a hiring role, I wouldn’t believe that a prospective employee knew anything about the subject of their ARU degree. Overall, I’d say this place is a scam and I haven’t learned a single thing.

Anglia Ruskin University

Audio and Music Technology BSc (Hons)

I've learned to be more independent and curious. This particular university's atmosphere can be daunting (cliques, high-school vibes etc.). Some members of staff can be inhospitable, or at least disinterested in making your university experience more positively engaging. My claims are from personal experience.

Az

Anglia Ruskin University

It had been memorable. I have continuously developed myself whilst in Uni. I have the support and environment to challenge myself and learn new things. It is also a very welcoming and multicultural University

Faseeh

International Relations MA

Up until now, my experience with the students and even the teachers is going good. And all this depends on a student, that how he/she interact with his/her module leader and what amount of time he contributes. But i think student interaction should be enhanced.

Helen

Digital Economy LLM

So far, ive not had any cause to regret paying all that money for a higher education. It's been very different from what i was used to obviously but it was exactly what i needed to keep me competitive professionally

V
v

Computer Science MSc

experience so far is good and challenging

Gulmira

Master of Business Administration MBA

Absence of clarity in the processes, not satisfied with grades for certain courses, where feedback or comments not provided. Some teachers do not have a practical experience outside of University

Dynma

International Business MSc

Splendid. I am glad i choose the university. School environment is warm and study materials/ library availability is really adequate. Timetable is well structured.

Public Health MSc

While applying for this masters course, I did fill up the application form over many institutions. As my credentials were good, I got offer letters from all of them including huge scholarships. Now I repent, why did I chose Anglia Ruskin over Cardiff University Wales and Middlesex University London. The agents of ARU blatantly lied and misguided me when I met them at the Educational Fair in the Grand Hotel, Calcutta, India. I made some good friends here, but had I got the chance to start from the beginning again, I would have definitely chosen Cardiff University over ARU.

Anglia Ruskin University

I recommend this university as it a small and well-run institution. the courses are great and it is amazing to live and work in Cambridge. the faculty is well-read and competent and therefore I have gained a lot to make myself capable to work and progress in my field of urology.