Student reviews of Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education

10 Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education reviews

• Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education
Nathaniel

Professional Diploma in Islamic Economics and Finance

The overall experience was very interesting, impactful and fun-filled. The lecturers were very amiable, approachable and knowledgeable. The learning environment was very conducive with necessary facilities. I gained extensive knowledge of Islamic economics, law and finance alongside practical application in the real world

NQ
Nafeesa qureshi

Diploma in Arabic Language

My experience in the college so far is amazing. It feels my second home. The staff is welcoming. The teachers are very nice They are regular and punctual. They are well prepared with the topic.

Mona

Professional Diploma in Islamic Economics and Finance

So nice i learned alot and the people there where truly helpful and ready to help in any matter. The place is good and the city is quiet which helps in studying

SA
Shaikha Al Ameeri

Professional Diploma in Islamic Economics and Finance

Perfect place to study. Staff, faculty, and admin are all awesome and supportive. Teaching methods in my university stand out when comparing to other universities. Im glad I got the chance to study in this university.

MU
Muhammad Usman

Advanced Diploma in Arabic Language

It's been great. I have had so much to learn. Not only I have gained a good understanding of the Arabic language but along the way it has developed many of my interpersonal skills. The facilities at the uni are great and conducive for studies. If there any academic issues the tutors are always at hand to help you. In addition to that I received a monthly bursary which greatly helped me with living costs. Without the financial help I wouldn't have been able to undetake this course.

OS
Ondotimi Songi

Advanced Diploma in Islamic Studies

My overall College experience so far has been grand and excellent. I do enjoy both the academic and non-academic activities at the College and participate actively in both. I have very good relationships with my both academic and non-academic members of staff.

JM
Janet MacLean

Advanced Diploma in Islamic Studies

Absolutely brilliant. Challenging. Life changing. Perceptions changed. Inspiring. Confidence building. Opportunity to meet people from other countries and cultures I would'nt have had otherwise.

Arati

Certificate in Arabic Language

So far I ah e had a very positive experience in terms of learning as well as meeting new people. I feel sad already thinking that I only have four more months to go before the course ends.

MH
Mohammed Hammad

Advanced Diploma in Islamic Studies

It would be an understatement to say that my experience at the College was a transformative force in my life as it enabled me to reinvent myself. It challenged me to discover a new voice that I didn’t know I had within. That voice today plays a central role in my line of work by enabling me to think, plan, communicate, and engage with absolute confidence.

Norhuda

Professional Diploma in Islamic Economics and Finance

My overall experience so far was really great and i would like to experience it again. I would like to have more school friends and after school activities Like academic and also social activities