15 Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education reviews

• Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education
Jaber

HNC in Business

My overall experience has been very positive. I've learned a lot so far and have met many good people. The college has a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere which is conducive to better learning, in my opinion.

Anas

Professional Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance

As a matter of fact I really enjoyed the time I spent at the Al-Maktoum college and I am still having a good time. While doing my professional diploma I was able to sickbed potential areas I can further my education on and this is a memory I will continue to cherish. In general it was an unforgettable and sweet experience.

Edgel

HNC in Business

Excellent

Zoheb

Advanced Diploma in Islamic Studies

Al-Maktoum is a great place with friendly staff, they care about the students and always want to hear from them. There is regular programmes and open lectures on Middle East/Islamic Studies which are relevant to students of the field. I would definitely come back for Arabic language and also if they offer further Islamic studies courses/degrees in the future. I would highly recommend studying here.

V
Virginia

Certificate in Arabic Language

Very good. Teacher are usually attentive. The school is good but not many facilities for students. OVerall not very organised. There should be more communication and a better and more uniform curriculum between teachers.

Professional Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance

The overall experience was very interesting, impactful and fun-filled. The lecturers were very amiable, approachable and knowledgeable. The learning environment was very conducive with necessary facilities. I gained extensive knowledge of Islamic economics, law and finance alongside practical application in the real world

Diploma in Arabic Language

My experience in the college so far is amazing. It feels my second home. The staff is welcoming. The teachers are very nice They are regular and punctual. They are well prepared with the topic.

Professional Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance

So nice i learned alot and the people there where truly helpful and ready to help in any matter. The place is good and the city is quiet which helps in studying

Professional Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance

Perfect place to study. Staff, faculty, and admin are all awesome and supportive. Teaching methods in my university stand out when comparing to other universities. Im glad I got the chance to study in this university.

Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education

It's been great. I have had so much to learn. Not only I have gained a good understanding of the Arabic language but along the way it has developed many of my interpersonal skills. The facilities at the uni are great and conducive for studies. If there any academic issues the tutors are always at hand to help you. In addition to that I received a monthly bursary which greatly helped me with living costs. Without the financial help I wouldn't have been able to undetake this course.