Student reviews of Aberystwyth University

• Aberystwyth University
V
Victoria

Criminology BSc (Hons)

Great experiences so far and looking forward tomy last year. Definitely enjoyed taking part in a society and making new friends would recommended it for any student.

Careers service

Love my course

What do you think of your Students' Union? If you don't get involved, why not?

Fantastic

How good are your university’s facilities?

Good

City Life
What’s the city life like?

Love

Clubs and Societies
What are the clubs and societies like?

Cara

Aberystwyth University

So far, so good. I cannot complain. Living on campus has really helped motivate me to go to class more. This is my first time living on campus and really experiencing university life (since I don't live on campus back at my home university). Future students: Go to class! Go to class! Go to class! Try your best to do well and manage your time so that you can experience the benefits of school as well as the fun city life to live out on the weekends and even weekdays.

Madalina

Aberystwyth University

International Politics (with integrated year in Industry) BA (Hons)

I found at my university everything I ever wanted and all the inspiration I need for my future. It is very friendly and supportive and its reputation impeccable. The cultural diversity is recognised and defended and students are provided with every facility they might need.

CM
Caitlin Mc Donnell

Aberystwyth University

Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I am loving every minute of it so far. I have grown so much as a person. Ive gotten more independent and made more friends and unforgettable memories.my classes are so fun to attend and i feel great about my course i chose.

Erika

Aberystwyth University

Film and Television Studies BA (Hons)

My overall university experience has been positive so far . Although I wish I have joined more societies and got involved more with the uni and go to more talks

Patrick

Aberystwyth University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

IM LOVING IT!!! Great people, great atmosphere and great pubs. Aberystwyth is a unique university, don't let what other people tell you about it not being a big city university put you off. Aberystwyth is amazing and I'm so happy I chose to come here. I'm enjoying every minute, and I'm sure you would too. I have had to get a job to fuel my alcohol addiction tho :/

Jakub

Aberystwyth University

International Politics BA (Hons)

This university is something special. You can either spend the time with your friends or spend some time, getting to know yourself better. That’s what I did in the first year and then decided to spend an amazing semester abroad, being selected to go to Turkey. This university and this place has been teaching me a lot of academic topics but also how the life works. It was really spontaneous decision for me to come here. However, I do not regret any second here. Get out of your comfort zone and start deciding about your future now!

R.

French BA (Hons)

Best years of my life Embrace and enjoy every moment. Visit a lot of places and you'll know when you've found the right place. Aber feels like home. Love the atmosphere.

Sh

Aberystwyth University

The tutorials were not really helpful. Books in library are not enough. Free gym service. Accommodation service is not really good. Sometimes, the helpline service does not really want to help or come over to fix it as soon as possible.

Y
YX

Aberystwyth University

I am not satisfied with the accommodation adminstration. They ask for gender preference but still not arrange for student. The preference section is meaningless and the staffs are irresponsible who said the preference was not guaranteed. The tutor is not helpful to reply email and write reference for student.