Aberystwyth University

MSc Management and Finance

N/a

Shannon

MSc Environmental Change, Impact and Adaptation

Great student union which has improved over last 2 years. Beautiful location. Lecturers are very friendly and approachable. Facilities are good and improving.

LW
Lissy Waite

French/English Literature BA (Hons)

i love how much the uni cares about its students mental health, and i think that more seminars should be available online

AP
Amelia Perry

Criminology BSc (Hons)

Everything you need is on campus which is very helpful. Town is a quick 10 min walk from the campus so no need to get transport in. Only bad experience I’ve had is having to have a lot of the items in the kitchen of the accommodation replaced as they’ve either been damaged before hand or they have stopped working.

Michaelq

Plant Biology BSc (Hons)

The uni is great to study with, with lots of facilities like the library and union but also when the weather's good you can study up by the castle or down by the beach. It is a relaxed setting and helps to balance life from work and makes you feel able to breathe. One of the main downsides is that you are kind of in the middle of nowhere so there aren't the concerts or busy lifestyle that some other unis may be able to supply. I've also found my course quite a mismatch of subjects with some modules that I had to take but I didn't understand why. I wanted to study plants and I have done that but I think there could have been more modules suited to the course and sometimes it felt like my course was just a tag on another bigger course like microbiology or agriculture so I ended up learning things that I wasn't actually interested in.

CW
Charlotte Watts

Physical Geography BSc (Hons)

More needs to be done concerning spiking and sexual assault

EJ
Ellis Jones

Politics BA (Hons)

It's good

CW
Charlotte Watts

Physical Geography BSc (Hons)

The Uni has changed my life. I’m the happiest I have been for a while.

GW
Gabbie Welsh

Marine and Freshwater Biology BSc (Hons)

Beautiful area with great staff and students! No improvements

GK
Georgia King

Equine Science BSc (Hons)

The campus itself is beautiful and has everything you could need, the lecturers are all friendly and willing to help too. The students union always puts on brilliant events like superteams and creates a real feel for community within the university.