Filter reviews

Emilie

English Lit
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Absolutely Love it!!! There are great nights out, the student union is great for that and supportive in the day. The facilities are great, good gym, but it could be open longer on weekends. My course is great as well, lots of independent study and the lecturers are great. Having a great time.

Stephen

Economics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Enjoyed it a lot and would always recommed coming to Reading. There is a wide variety of modules on my course, the city life is great, good night life and lots of places to eat. The only downside is that I do not feel the student union really represent us.

Charlotte

Law
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I have very much enjoyed University, the level of student engagement on my course is amazing. The quality of the accommodation is good and the facilities the Uni has to offer are generally ver good. The students union is also run really well and they put on great events. Very happy student.

Phoebe

Animal Science
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Been amazing meeting like minded people and exploring a new city. The course is great, having lecturers that really engage you during lectures helps. The accommodation is nice but expensive. The facitlies are really good, some toilets could do with a clean though. The city is lovely, good shopping and a great place to explore. The only downside is how expensive accommodation is.

Somit

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Overall it has been a great experience, my course is good and the city has great shops. I also think the careers service is excellent and they are really helpful. The only bad thing is the fact the accommodation is so expensive, it does not make any sense.

Jasmine

BSC Chemistry
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Yeh really good time, go reading, great place. My course is intersting and cover a wide range of content and topics. The support available on my course is fantastic, there is always someone to speak to no matter what the problem. The only downside is the accommodation, very overpriced and often not as it is described in the prospectus.

Imogen

Archaelogy
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

The course is good because of the flexibility, the approachable and friendly lecturers, the learning resources and also the experience of opportunities. Although my loan does not cover the student accommodation rent, which therefore makes things really difficult for me.

Siobhan

History
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

The best choice that I could have made. The variety of modules is amazing on my course. The accommodation is lovely. The City has everything that I need and is a lovely place. I love the students union, loads of places to relax and also great for a night out.

Hannah

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I can honestly say I have loved every single minute at Reading. It is a brilliant mixture of a campus University very close to a city. There are good facilities and lots of support from the student union for sports clubs, even non competitive ones. There is a close knit friendship between lots of us on our course. It is intense and the timetable can be a struggle, but it is very rewarding.

Robin

Psychology BSC
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I have no complaints at all, the University has everything I need. A good course with a wide variety of topics to study, the accommodation is cheap and in a good location, also the students union is really useful and fun on a night out.

Rating summary