Search for university reviews

Rating
Date

Emilie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Absolutely Love it!!! There are great nights out, the student union is great for that and supportive in the day. The facilities are great, good gym, but it could be open longer on weekends. My course is great as well, lots of independent study and the lecturers are great. Having a great time.

Hannah

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I can honestly say I have loved every single minute at Reading. It is a brilliant mixture of a campus University very close to a city. There are good facilities and lots of support from the student union for sports clubs, even non competitive ones. There is a close knit friendship between lots of us on our course. It is intense and the timetable can be a struggle, but it is very rewarding.

Alex

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I can safely say these have been the best years of my entire life. Everything about Reading is great, the student union, the city, the facilities, the food halls which may I add have the best food I have tasted. The only downside is the accommodation which lets Reading down, overpriced basic and not well maintained.

Charlotte

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I have had a very positive experience of the University of Reading so far, there is lots of support when needed. There is counselling, personal tutors and also emotional support. I think the University has good facilities which help with my course which gives us plenty of time to work outside of lectures. Reading is really nice as well for coffee and shopping.

Sophie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Amazing! My course is interesting and has some great modules. The halls are great that I lived in and also student housing is nice, but quite expensive. The only thing I feel the University is really lacking is the fact that it does not have a swimming pool. Overall had a great time.

Rating summary