Search for university reviews

Rating
Date

Emilie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Absolutely Love it!!! There are great nights out, the student union is great for that and supportive in the day. The facilities are great, good gym, but it could be open longer on weekends. My course is great as well, lots of independent study and the lecturers are great. Having a great time.

Imogen

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

The course is good because of the flexibility, the approachable and friendly lecturers, the learning resources and also the experience of opportunities. Although my loan does not cover the student accommodation rent, which therefore makes things really difficult for me.

Siobhan

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

The best choice that I could have made. The variety of modules is amazing on my course. The accommodation is lovely. The City has everything that I need and is a lovely place. I love the students union, loads of places to relax and also great for a night out.

Hannah

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I can honestly say I have loved every single minute at Reading. It is a brilliant mixture of a campus University very close to a city. There are good facilities and lots of support from the student union for sports clubs, even non competitive ones. There is a close knit friendship between lots of us on our course. It is intense and the timetable can be a struggle, but it is very rewarding.

Robin

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

I have no complaints at all, the University has everything I need. A good course with a wide variety of topics to study, the accommodation is cheap and in a good location, also the students union is really useful and fun on a night out.

Rating summary