Search for university reviews

Rating
Date

Emilie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Absolutely Love it!!! There are great nights out, the student union is great for that and supportive in the day. The facilities are great, good gym, but it could be open longer on weekends. My course is great as well, lots of independent study and the lecturers are great. Having a great time.

Sarah

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

It has been pretty good so far, but it still has a lot to improve on. The facilities are ok, but need more space in the library it is always too full. The course is also good, it is interesting and modules are interesting and quite challenging.

Sophie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Amazing! My course is interesting and has some great modules. The halls are great that I lived in and also student housing is nice, but quite expensive. The only thing I feel the University is really lacking is the fact that it does not have a swimming pool. Overall had a great time.

Amy

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Reading is amazing, very sociable place, have met lots of really nice people. Everything I need to enjoy my time here is within walking distance which is really good. My course is also really good, the lecturers are really helpful if I do not understand anything. The only downside is the accommodation is completely overpriced for what you get.

Terlain

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

It has been an engaging and really informative. The course is of interest to me, we get to develop food that we like. The city like is good to take a day to walk along the streets and admire the surroundings or to stay in a cafe with a cup of coffee. The job prospects from this Uni are good, I think I will find it pretty easy to get a job.

Rating summary