University of Greenwich 257 reviews

Filter reviews

Mo

Strategic Marketing Communications MA
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 01 Feb 16

Good environment to study especially for international student. Facilities and staff members are very helpful. I would rather turn back time to spend my life there!

Matthew

University of Greenwich

Languages and International Relations BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 28 Jan 16

I really love the whole university environment since i've come here in september. The university of Greenwich is such a beautiful place to study; the lectures are really interesting and the quality of teaching is really precise, all the lecturers are so nice, open and friendly. The campus speaks for itsels; sometimes you can arrive at university and see a magnificent filmset. Greenwich town is really nice as well, is little and comfortable and full of students and families... By the way, you are still in London, the transports are really efficient and in less than one hour you can reach the centre.

George

University of Greenwich

Business Administration BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 26 Jan 16

The best so far todate...none to match it.. the uni is great and the area too. Great place to study and explore.. Humanistic in nature and style. Very good lecturers

Mark Angelo

University of Greenwich

Pharmaceutical Sciences BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 25 Jan 16

Overall, it has been a great experience. Despite not having stellar results in the college, the lectures and support helped and keeps on helping me to potentially be getting a first class grade.

Magdalena Kolodziej

University of Greenwich

English Literature with Creative Writing BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 25 Jan 16

The university holds a variety of different tutors, with different opinions and views which is needed for the course. Students are prioritised over the lives of the tutors and the bond between students and tutors is very close, as we interact with each other during tutorial sessions weekly. Forums are kept up to date to allow smooth communication as well as to aid our studies. The staff is friendly, and ensures the safety of students.

Harriet

University of Greenwich

Advertising and Marketing Communications BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 25 Jan 16

Its been amazing, met so many new people, currently enjoying my course to the full. Making sure i make use of the facilities available to me. Lecturers are helpful too.

Marketing BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 25 Jan 16

Love it! I have met some amazing people in this beautiful city. I'd do it all again in the bink of an eye. :) london is definately the place to study. It is better here than anywhere else

Wrishav Gautam

University of Greenwich

Software Engineering BEng (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 25 Jan 16

Time is gone very fast. I can not even imagine that I will be graduated from the university half year later. University life is very different from people to people. Three years university life can change a person’s characteristic very much. In the last two years, I have gained lots in different aspects from University of Greenwich. I am glad to share how my university life is in these few years. One of the most valuable that I got in the university is a group of good friends. When I was at high school, many people told me that human relationship in university is very complicated. They said people in university will only make friends with those can give them advantages. However, I do not really think so. I have a very good relationship with my friends in Greenwich. Whenever I got lost, they will kindly to help me to out of the lost. I think our friendship can be forever. This is really a great thing to have so much good friend in my university life

Carina saba

University of Greenwich

Events Management BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 22 Jan 16

Enjoyable. Social. Friendly. Living in London is great. Accessible. Independence. To be away from home. Cooking alone. Learning to do things for yourself. Learning about yourself.

Johny

University of Greenwich

Business with Law BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 26 Apr 15

Amazing lecturers and very interesting modules. It was a great experience to study at Greenwich, World heritage site. The university has given me the real London base mixed cultural blending experience as I was new to London, United Kingdom. I would like to encourage people from Asian subcontinent to come & study here and gain a life long achievement. The university & it's staffs were very helpful. International students over many different countries are seemingly taught spontaneously here. without having any inferiority of leaving their own country.

Rating summary