University of Central Lancashire 425 reviews

Filter reviews

Karen Girt

University of Central Lancashire

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 28 Jan 16

Loving every single minute of it. I'm so please I chose uclan in Preston. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. I love it that much im looking into doing my masters here as well. There is such a diverse range of people with different cultures,religions and ages. Very comforting to know that know matter who you are or if you have a disability then everything is catered for.

Victoria

Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation BSc (Hons) with a foundation year
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Aug 15

I had a great time at university and throughly enjoyed my time there. The course was very interesting, hands on, practical and I have made friends and contacts for life. I have had mamy experiences at UCLan which I do not think I would have had the opportunity to have elsewhere.

Hd

Law with Business LLB (Hons) with a foundation year
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 24 Mar 15

I am a law with business student and the course is so interesting. The support is tremendous and everyone is very helpful. Lectures are far from boring and facilities are great. Really enjoying my time at uni.

Charnotte

Law
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Good uni to study law at, the course is good - assessment methods really amazing. Facilities are great and career services are amazing

Nathan

Policing
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Experienced tutors make the course amazing and interesting, facilities are good - everything is within walking distance and all up-to-date. Financial support as well as other support services are also provided

Joshua

Physics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Very enjoyable, they have a high quality of teaching and experienced lecturers

Nare

Mathematics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Excellent! I am loving every minute of my life here. Student union is really helpful, facilities are good. The course is well taught and the lecturers are supportive and helpful

Haneen

Mathematics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

The course is hard but teachers are good and give good support and advice

Ben

Physics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Its going on great for me so far and I am loving the course

Smithers

Policing
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Fab! Everything was truly amazing, the course, lecturers, facilities and student support services

Rating summary