Search for university reviews

Date

Ollie

Photography BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 02 Mar 15

Excellent facilities, accessible and research active staff and great disability support. Lovely feel to the department and campus in general. I've now gone onto study my MA in the same department as I just feel so comfortable now.

Hannah

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Media and Promotion BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Feb 14

The only thing id probably complain about in this review is the fact we don't have any clubs and societies. I had to think long and hard on that question. If we do have any i am unaware of them. ike we need to socialise and interact more and i feel like i can't. I dont really know anyone on this uni which is frustrating . i would like to get to know more people and add more people to my group of friends really.

Beth Pape

Fashion Design BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Feb 14

Fashion Design is such a rare course to find because it is a mix between everything. I am really glad that UCA had this course in store because hardly any unis have this course in store. The area is alright i never really heard of epsom before so i didn't really know what o expect so i wasn't too fusey. I AM JUST REALLY HAPPY. i am happy to have found it in time as i was gonna take a year out anyways.

Flo

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Media and Promotion BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Feb 14

UCA is alright, its very modern, very contemporary and traditional at the same time. The library has all the key information and content to pass all assignments and every uni. The tutors are the best terms of work and teaching . so helpful. For an arts uni its pretty sic theres more to UCA that most people don't know about. Most people just judge it because it is an arts uni which is the problem

Laila

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Atelier BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Feb 14

I like UCA! Its everything i thought it would be. II didn't really have high expectations because Uni is what you make it. I am quite ambitiou anyways so if its boring and uninteresting. Ill try and make it as much interesting as possible. The tutors are there to help you as much as possible and you can get information from the course handbooks online.

Rating summary