Kingston College 5 reviews

Filter reviews

Mustafa

Foundation Degree (FdA) in Business
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 21 Oct 15

Excellent I wouldn't change a thing!

Lisa

Foundation Degree (FdA) in Business
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 20 Oct 15

Having just completed the Foundation Degree in Business I would highly recommend it - I am even going on to complete the top up to achieve a BA (Hons). The attendance schedule is manageable and although attendance is part time the course is full time so you can still achieve your Foundation Degree in 2 years! (Sometimes 18 months) The teacher support is fantastic - they are all different in their styles but all welcome diversity and encourage personal development whilst providing the support you need when enrolling back at school - for some, may years after they last studies anything! Overall a fantastic course - I achieved a distinction completing this course whilst working full time and looking after my toddler. It is doable in the right environment even under the toughest of circumstances and this team of teachers make it realistic for you.

James

Science Access to Higher Education Diploma
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 29 Sep 10

Hi, my name is James and i have been attending Kingston college for about a month now and i could not be happier, with out a doubt i would recommend it. The staff are polite and always ready to help (no matter how stupid your request may be) and the facilities are clean and well looked after. There is a a cafe open from morning till late, which is handy for me because i dont finish work till five and my course runs from six thirty to nine thirty also signs are clear despite the size of the building so there is little chance of getting lost (even if that does happen, which it did to me, someone friendly is always there to help you out)
I would suggest being well prepared for your classes and to be punctual, anyone who has not prepared themselves usually finds it hard to keep up. The tutors/teachers are hard workers and want to teach as much as they can in the three hour slot they have each week. I would also recommend that you really do put in the time to study, you cant get A*'s just from attending lessons!

So my final review is that the place is clean, friendly and easy to negotiate. I only gave it nine stars because i personally find that some of the students i see look a bit "chavy" but i guess thats just the youth of today!

I hope my review helps and best of luck with your academic future.

Sinitta

Health and social care
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 28 Apr 09

Always keep up to date with assignments and make sure you write down enough notes in class.

Computing and Mathematics BSc Foundation Year