Keele University 416 reviews

Filter reviews

Grace

Geography BA/BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 12 Jan 16

Really good made lots of friends and feel ready to take on working life.

Melissa Minter

Midwifery BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 11 Nov 15

I haven't been this happy in years and I know I am doing a course that I am passionate about. I always recommend the Uni to anyone I come across as it gave me the options no other Uni could. Thank you Keele!

Hebe

Keele University

English and American Literature BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

The university suited me perfectly. I loved the gorgeous campus with so much nature and a community feel. My course was interesting and allowed me flexibility in what I studied. Overall, the lecturers seemed to really care about my education and wanted to support me through the course.

Ata ur rehman

Physical Geography and Environmental Science PhD
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

The university is set in a beautiful place. There are woodlands and lakes nearby. You can go for a stroll or jog. The supervisors in my case have been really helpful and the administrative staff has also been very good to me. I like how it is in a quiet rural setting. There is not a lot of traffic or noise. And there are people from all over the world here and it has been enlightening.

Elaine Cotterill

Mathematics BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

It has been very good. Keele was my second choice but I am honestly glad I came here instead of my first choice. Everyone is always kind and welcoming, Its like a family here, even though there are some many people. It has given me a chance to try new things, with all the societies, and meet so many different people. The campus is beautiful, and it has become a second home.

Alison Walker

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

So far I have really enjoyed my university experience. The campus is beautiful and the people are lovely. Whenever I'm stressed or worried about deadlines or personal issues there is always someone to go to. It's a very friendly and inclusive university.

Grace Duffy

Keele University

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

I have really enjoyed my three years at Keele University and have made some brilliant friends while here. I have always enjoyed my course and my lecturers and tutors have been supportive and helpful whenever I have needed them.

Arnelle stinson

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

My experience has been great so far, moving away from my home in Northern Ireland I was worried and nervous initially, but the lectures are really friendly and if I need any advice or support I can email my personal tutor or my peer mentor and usually have a reply within a couple of hours. I never feel bored at Keele because there is so much to get involved in and the campus is beautiful.

Jemma

Keele University

English and American Literature BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

Amazing, couldn't have gone any better. I did my first year at Nottingham Trent and it nowhere near had the inclusive and community feel which Keele gives me through its Union, amazing and committed teaching team, and amazing students that attend who are all so willing and friendly.

tom redding

Keele University

Mathematics and Physics BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 05 Nov 15

Amazing, I have been involved in some way with over 10 clubs and societies, competed for the university for 2 different sports teams and had the best times of my life

Rating summary