Filter reviews

Sims

Keele University

American Studies BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 01 May 15

Wow, amazing place!

Fflur

Music
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I love the university, but the accommodation is horrible. In my first year i was put into liberty court despite asking for a cheaper option and found it ridiculously difficult to pay it.

Lauren

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

Keele is great!!! #Keeleisgreat but our accommodation needs some TLC! I would recommend my course, we are a campus university so make sure this is what you want.

Nathan

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

It is a sound university go to come too. THe course is interesting and we have a great student support service team. I would recommend it here.

Grace

Psychology and Criminology
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I am really enjoying my experience at Keele university. The most important piece of advice I would give is to make use of all of the facilities that Keele has to offer.

Jesicas

English
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I love the university, the course is great, the facilities are brilliant. I have everthing i need and more. The student union is great as are the support services. I can't comment on accommodation as I live locally.

Rosie

Geography
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I am really enjoying my university experience at Keele. IT is a great place to study and My course is fantastic with great lecturers and great facilities. We have lots of clubs and societies.

Anna

Mathematics
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I have had a great time here, and the course is brilliant with really knowledgeable lecturers and members of staff within the department. We have a great range of societies here - something for everyone at keele!

Katie

OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

Keele is awesome #bemorekeele we have a beautiful campus with lots of squirrels with a great student union

Laura

Keele University

Film Studies and Media, Communications and Culture BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 16 Mar 15

I am really enjoying university, my advice to future students would be to enjoy the university experience whilst it lasts!!! It doesn't last forever :(

Rating summary