Keele University 628 reviews

Filter reviews

Lucy

Geography BA/BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 01 Feb 16

Keele feels like home as soon as you move in - whether on or off campus. It is a vibrant and energised campus, and the facilities offered are great. The sports clubs and societies are brilliant, and always get involved in nights out, fundraising, charity events, along side the society itself. Teaching staff are great and are always kind and helpful.

Jeff

Keele University

English and Philosophy BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 30 Jan 16

It's been great. Quite a mix of students; lots of people like to party, and lots of people like to revise. There are so many societies for so many interests. The philosophy department is helpful and diverse.

Hannah

Keele University

American Studies and Politics BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 24 Jan 16

I have throughly enjoyed my first semester at Keele! I've made close friends which will last beyond university! The campus itself is beautiful, especially Keele hall!

Sp k

Medicine MB ChB
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 22 Jan 16

This is a campus based university, great sense of community feel. Everything is close together, all within 20 minutes of walk. Always events in the nights. Lively enough but not too claustrophobic

Jane

Keele University

International Business and Law (with Social Science foundation year) BA (Hons) with a foundation year
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

Very exciting and interesting, I've met so many wonderful,different people. There's student support always in terms of academic as well as social, University is a lot of work but keele has a great library!

Morgan

English BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

I've found it great! Although having lectures in freshens week is full on and a little cruel! But overall I have had a wonderful time and I wouldn't change universities if I had the choice. If only there were more men.

Sam O. O

Keele University

Environmental Science (Dual or Major with second subject) BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

It's made me dislike university A LOT. I cannot wait to leave! The best part are the people & the staff on my course. I feel like the uni doesn't treat students well AT ALL BEhichbis stupid because it's because of my money (& all other students) that enables it to essentially exist. I honestly cannot wait to graduate.

Katie Bannister

History BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

Not bad. Could have been worse. If I started University again, I would choose Keele but I would not choose the course. I don't know if this is because of personal preferences or because of the issues within the school, but for me if seems clear that something is lacking. The University itself has provided me with a good three years. I'm coming back for Masters so that must say something!

Lauren

History BA (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

My overall university experience has been a mix between stress, anxiety and the odd occasion of fun. It is definitely not as fun as I thought university life was going to be. The third year of my degree is by far the hardest and I find it extremely difficult to find the time to do anything other than sit in the library reading books!!!

Hamzah Masood

Keele University

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING 19 Jan 16

I am having the time of my life. Everyone is really friendly, caring and helpful. All of the staff is amazing! The campus is beautiful and really peaceful! The facilities are great!

Rating summary