At the College we offer an exciting range of MBAs, Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diplomas and Professional Qualifications, many of which are endorsed by universities and offer you the option to progress onto the final year of a degree or enter employment.
We have courses in Accounting, Business, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, English Language Teaching, Graphic Design, Hair & Beauty Management, Hospitality Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Trade & Finance, Management, Marketing, Social Care, Housing, Teacher Training and Travel & Tourism.
There are many reasons to study with us including:
- Small class sizes and your own personal tutor
- Excellent opportunities for progression, with nine out of ten higher education students entering employment or their third year of study at a partner university
- Strong links with partner universities including Leeds Metropolitan University, London South Bank University, Middlesex University, St Mary's University College, University of Wales and University of Westminster
- Affordable tuition and high quality flexible education
- Competitive international fees.