Find Engineering HND/HNC courses in the UK

HND (Higher National Diploma) and HNC (Higher National Certificate) are work-related courses. Generally a Engineering HND is equivalent to second year of university while a Engineering HNC is equivalent to first year of university.

 » Browse University courses

Please note reviews of HND/HNC courses are the subjective opinions of Whatuni members and not of Whatuni.com