Unlike other university league tables, the Whatuni Student Rankings are based entirely on student reviews. These reviews are an important resource for prospective university students who value honest student opinion. Whatuni's reviews are designed to cover all aspects of a student's experience, giving institutions the chance to win in a wide variety of categories (full list below).
The Whatuni Outreach Team have been collecting reviews from students at every university in the country over the last six months. If you’d like to be featured in our league table, you’ll need to hit our minimum threshold of 100 student reviews by February 29th 2016. If you’re unsure whether your university has made the cut, please get in touch with Billy or Mia who will be able to tell you. They can also arrange for the team to visit and collect more reviews if necessary.
Whatuni Student Insights Day
We will also be hosting our second annual insights day, where you can:
- Discover the highest & lowest levels of student satisfaction in Higher Education
- Consider innovative ways to use data to maximise student recruitment and retention
- Learn about ways in which universities are using Whatuni reviews to improve satisfaction and engagement with students
- Explore different approaches for measuring teaching excellence, and how this might be included in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Hear about developments in student employability and what this means for your students
The Whatuni team will be supported by a number of high profile speakers including HE Academy, PWC, and Pathenon.
Where: M by Montcalm, Old Street, London, EC1
When: 10 am–4 pm Thursday 14th April 2016
Contact Lexie Axel-berg for more information and tickets
The Whatuni Student Insights Day and Gala Awards Dinner is attended by key members of the higher education sector including university Vice-Chancellors, marketing directors, student union presidents, and members of the national press.
There are three sponsorship opportunities available:
- Raise your brand profile at the Whatuni Student Insights Day. Host a stand and be seen by university stakeholder and key influencers from across the higher education sector.
- Sponsor one of 9 categories at the Whatuni Student Choice Awards dinner. This includes having a logo and link on our awards page, an ad in the awards brochure, two tickets to the event, and you get to present the award for your category
- Sponsor the drinks reception at the Whatuni Student Choice Awards dinner. This includes having a logo and link on our awards page, an ad in the awards brochure, and two tickets to the event.
For more information and bespoke sponsorship packages please get in touch with Amandeep Chhokar.
Award winners 2015
University of the Year
Course and Lecturers
Clubs and Societies